In accordance with the organization of the institution, the Administrative Board comprises:
- His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kissamos and Selinon, Amphilochios, President.
- a) His Eminence the Metropolitan of Rethimno and Aulopotamos, Eygenios, representative of the Holy Provincial Synod of the Church of Crete (Deputy: His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kydonia and Apokoronas, Damaskinos).
- b) Nikos Kalogeris, Vice-Governor of Crete, Vice-President (Deputy: Sofia Malandraki, Regional Councilor of Crete).
- c) Emmanuel Sfakianakis, Lieutenant general of the Greek police force, Head of the Cyber Crime Unit.
- d) Archim. Chrysanthos Tsachakis, monk, as the representative of the Holy Monastery of Gonia (Deputy: Archimandrite Raphael Nikoloudakis).
- e) Georgios Stavroulakis, Professor of the Technical University of Crete (Deputy: Evangelos Protopapadakis, Assistant Professor of Applied Ethics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens).
- f) Georgios Maridakis, President of the Pancretan Association of Athens (Deputy: Emmanuel Kelaidis, retired Air Chief Marshall).
- g) Charilaos Kounelakis, Lawyer, as representative of the Kissamos District (Deputy: Pantelis Katakis, Pharmacist).
- h) Georgios Georgakakis, Doctor, as representative of the Selinon District (Deputy: Maria Litsardaki, Social Worker).
- i) Dr. Konstantinos V. Zormpas, General Director (Deputy: Panagiotis Kalokliros, Head of finance, OAC).