In accordance with the organization of the institution, the Administrative Board comprises:
- a) His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kissamos and Selinon, Amphilochios, President.
- b) His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kydonia and Apokoronas, Damaskinos, representative of the Holy Provincial Synod of the Church of Crete (Deputy: His Eminence the Metropolitan of Rethimno and Aulopotamos, Eygenios).
- c) Apostolos Voulgarakis, Vice-Governor of Crete, Vice-President (Deputy: Panagiotis Simantirakis, Financial Manager).
- d) Emmanuel Sfakianakis, Lieutenant general of the Greek police force, Head of the Cyber Crime Unit (Deputy: Georgios Psarakis, Teacher).
- e) Archim. Chrysanthos Tsachakis, monk, as the representative of the Holy Monastery of Gonia (Deputy: Archimandrite Raphael Nikoloudakis).
- f) Georgios Stavroulakis, Professor of the Technical University of Crete (Deputy: Ioannis Vourdoubas, Professor, Chemical Engineer).
- g) Georgios Maridakis, President of the Pancretan Association of Athens (Deputy: Emmanuel Kelaidis, retired Air Chief Marshall).
- h) Charilaos Kounelakis, Lawyer, as representative of the Kissamos District (Deputy: Argiro Deli, Teacher).
- i) Eftychios Damianakis, Lawyer, as representative of the Selinon District (Deputy: Georgios Georgakakis, Doctor).
- j) General Director, Dr. Konstantinos V. Zormpas.