In accordance with the organization of the institution, the Administrative Board comprises:
- His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kissamos and Selinon, Amphilochios, President.
- a) His Eminence the Metropolitan of Kydonia and Apokoronas, Damaskinos, representative of the Holy Provincial Synod of the Church of Crete (Deputy: His Eminence the Metropolitan of Rethimno and Aulopotamos, Eygenios).
- b) Nikos Kalogeris, Vice-Governor of Crete, Vice-President (Deputy: Sofia Malandraki, Regional Councilor of Crete).
- c) Emmanuel Sfakianakis, Lieutenant general of the Greek police force, Head of the Cyber Crime Unit.
- d) Archim. Theologos Antonakis, monk, as the representative of the Holy Monastery of Gonia (Deputy: Priest monk Anthimos Batakis).
- e) Georgios Stavroulakis, Professor of the Technical University of Crete (Deputy: Maria Stavroulaki, Assistant Professor of the Technical University of Crete).
- f) Eirini Vasilaki, President of the Pancretan Association of Athens (Deputy: Emmanuel Kelaidis, retired Air Chief Marshall).
- g) Pantelis Katakis, Pharmacist, as representative of the Kissamos District (Deputy: Nektarios Zouridakis, Director of High School, Kasteli).
- h) Georgios Georgakakis, Doctor, as representative of the Selinon District (Deputy: Dimitrios Nanadakis, Βusinessman).
- i) Dr. Konstantinos V. Zormpas, General Director (Deputy: Antonios Kalogerakis, Head of the OAC Institute of Theology and Ecology).